The Economic Development Advisors (EDA) of the Conseil économique et de la Saskatchewan (CÉCS) support Francophones and Francophiles in the province with their business start-up and expansion efforts.
The EDAs offer the following services, among others:
- Networking activities for entrepreneurs
- Assistance in fundraising
- business? workshops
- Business or marketing plan preparation
- Business idea assessment
- Business expansion
- Administrative formalities (choice of a company name, registration, incorporation, taxation, selection of an accountant and a lawyer, rental lease, patent, etc.)
- Business Management
- Information on administrative formalities
- Feasibility studies
- Market research
All services are free and confidential. Do not hesitate to make an appointment with a CÉCS EDA to discuss a business project.