Êtes-vous business? is a series of workshops that provide information and an introduction to business. The workshops are intended for the public at large, entrepreneurs, and community organizations. Topics vary, based on demand, and focus on three themes:
- Information and introduction to business;
- Good management and expansion;
- Financial management of not-for-profit associations.
Some sample topics:
- Desirable characteristics or abilities for becoming an entrepreneur
- How to approach lenders and investors
- How to do business with government
- How to use business tax credits
- Finding, analyzing, and validating a business idea
- Tax and legal considerations
- Essential steps to starting a business
- Reading and understanding financial statements
- Business opportunities in Saskatchewan
For more information, contact the EDO in your region.