Access to Employment: Women of Visible Minorities
The “Access to Employment: Women of Visible Minorities” program is a pilot project delivered by the Conseil économique et coopératif de la Saskatchewan (CÉCS), in connection with the strategy of integrating women into the labour market. The purpose of this program is to help visible minority immigrant women overcome barriers and acquire the necessary skills for employment.
Eligibility criteria :
- Being a visible minority immigrant woman.
- To be legally authorized to work in Canada.
- To be available/not to be in employment.
- Permanent resident or protected person within the meaning of the Immigraton and Refugee Protection Act.
- Have the right to work according to relevant provincial/territorial legislation and regulations.
The Access to Employment training includes several workshops, such as:
- Personal development;
- Career exploration;
- Continuation of studies and training;
- Methods and tools of job search;
- Curriculum vitae and presentation letters writing;
- Interview simulation.
HOW TO REACH US
202-308, 4th Avenue North
Saskatoon (SK) S7K 2L7
Phone: 1 800 670-0879 / 306-566-6000, extension 115
Employment and Social Development Canada