Support to Business
CÉCS Economic Development Advisers (EDA) are there to support Francophones and Francophiles in the province in the process of starting and expanding businesses.
Some of the services offered are
- Networking activities for Francophone entrepreneurs
- Assistance in seeking financing
- “Êtes-vous business?” training workshops
- Support in the preparation of business plans
- Support in the preparation of marketing plans
- Assessment of business ideas
- Business expansion
- Administrative formalities (selection of a business name, registration, incorporation, taxation, choice of accountant and/or lawyer, rental lease, patent, etc.)
- Business management
- Information on administrative formalities
- Feasibility studies
- Marketing studies
The Conseil économique et coopératif de la Saskatchewan also offers financing to businesses through a micro-loan program. CÉCS services are free and confidential.
Contact one of the CÉCS Economic Development Advisers at any time to make an appointment to discuss your business project.