Support to Business
The CÉCS Economic Development Advisors (EDA) support Francophones and Francophiles of Saskatchewan in the process of starting and expanding businesses in the province.
Some of the services offered are
- Networking activities for Francophone entrepreneurs
- Assistance in seeking financing
- “Êtes-vous business?” training workshops
- Support in the preparation of business plans
- Support in the preparation of marketing plans
- Assessment of business ideas
- Business expansion
- Administrative formalities (selection of a business name, registration, incorporation, taxation, choice of accountant and/or lawyer, rental lease, patent, etc.)
- Business management
- Information on administrative formalities
- Feasibility studies
- Marketing studies
The CÉCS also offers financing to businesses through a micro-loan program. Our services are free and confidential.
Contact one of our Economic Development Advisors at any time to make an appointment to discuss your business project.