Analyste de logiciel (Réseau) – Bilingue / Software Analyst (Network) – Bilingual
POSITION: SOFTWARE ANALYST (NETWORK)
SALARY: AS PER CBA
DIVISION: INFRASTRUCTURE OPERATIONS
LOCATION: REGINA, SASKATCHEWAN
CLOSING SATE: MARCH 5, 2021
Working with ISM will work wonders for your career!
The Software Analyst (Network) is passionate about learning, understanding, and working with network technologies. This position works at an intermediate to senior level on resolving complex network incidents, and implementing new network technology under the supervision of senior resources, and independently.
This position takes the lead on implementing new solutions for customers, and finding unique and interesting ways to solve technical problems. The ideal candidate would be a self-starter with a broad knowledge of networking and IT.
- Planning and overseeing the tailoring of subsystems, installation, and support requiring integration with overall system architecture.
- Assisting in designing and implementing programs to meet customer needs.
- Acting as primary contact for specific software products, and the backup quintet for others.
- Monitoring existing product environments, suggesting improvements, and assisting in coordinating the implementation of new releases.
- Evaluating new products and new features in existing products and preparing recommendations.
- Providing time and cost estimates on projects.
- Assisting/conducting the training of customers or ISM Canada staff on computer systems or related topics.
- University Degree, or diploma from a two year program in Computer Science/Data Processing, or an equivalent combination of education, experience and training, plus 5 – 7 years knowledge of systems concepts.
- Good knowledge of computer fundamentals; systems analysis and design techniques; current operating systems and environmental; and supported products and services in the Systems Operations area.
- Demonstrated knowledge of systems management disciplines.
- Demonstrated problem determination and resolution skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability and initiative to learn and use new techniques, products, and systems.
KEY SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Ability to read, write and speak both English and French considered an asset.
- Successful candidate will possess Cisco CCNP/CCIE Certification.
- Routing and switching experience.
- Cisco ACI experience.
- Experience with security appliances (IPS/IDS, firewalls, next-gen firewalls).
Job Code: REQ #120 Software Analyst (Network)